11.06.2009

My New Home

The other day I found out where I'll be living for the next two years--Kosober/Injibara. It's a couple of hours south of Bahir Dar and really close to a couple of Group 2 Peace Corps Volunteers. It is supposedly cold and rainy, but also touts a lot of fruit and a nice lake. You never know until you experience it yourself though. Tomorrow my counterpart and I will be heading there to spend a week getting my new home set up. Let me know if you find any cool information on it as every minute counts in internet cafes and I rarely have time or enough concentration to do research.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily, I enjoyed your pictures and reading many of your blogs. They provided some real incites to what it was like in the Ethiopian Highlands. My wife and I are considering spending a bit of time in the area helping on a fruit and reforestation project just north of Injibar. Have you been out that way and seen any evidence of that work? Regards Bruce in New Zealand

    ReplyDelete